Honey has always been valued as a natural sweetener even before sugar was made available.
There are over 50-100 varieties of honey, each originating from a different floral
source. Apart from its great taste, honey has several other benefits. It’s known
for its effectiveness in instantly boosting performance and endurance. The natural
sugar in it prevents fatigue during workout. It is considered as one of the complete
foods and the oldest sweetener on earth. It is recommended to have lime and honey
in Luke warm water daily before breakfast for a refreshing and healthy life.
1) Instant energy booster Every time you go out for a workout,
take a spoon or two of honey that will enable you to go the extra mile. If you feel
lethargic or low in the morning, try spreading honey on a hot toast and replace
it with sugar in your milk for an instant boost of energy.
2) Regulates blood sugar Blood sugar levels are very important
for self-sustainability. In comparison to the refined sugar, honey breaks down slowly
and enters your bloodstream, avoiding high blood sugar levels.
3) Cancer prevention Studies suggest, honey contains antioxidants
that have been known to prevent cancer and heart disease and improve self-sustainability.
4) Resolves scalp problems and dandruff Research says- Diluting
honey with a bit of warm water and applying it in your hair for about four weeks
helps improving scalp conditions like seborrheic dermatitis.
5) Serves as a “Cough medicine” Research says honey, especially
buckwheat honey, is very effective for cough problems and helps to ease the pain
of a sore throat. It is also recognized by the WHO.
6) Helps insomnia It has been reported that having couple of teaspoons
of honey before going to bed helps them get better sleep at night, hence, it is
widely used by patients suffering from insomnia.
7) Brain booster Honey contains natural antioxidants and therapeutic
properties that enhance the brains cholinergic system and circulation. Doctors usually
recommend honey to be had in the morning.
8) Improves immune system Out of all the benefits of honey, what
is most impressive is that honey can be a powerful immunity booster. Its antioxidants
play a vital role in improving the digestive system and helps us to stay fit and
Checkout our new wholesome #HealthyAlternatives blends of honey at www.naturesbasket.co.in.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked.*